With all the good snowmaking weather recently, we’ve added Lower Brewer to our open trails, and have growing piles on Old Main, Miles Sweep, Upper Brewer, Pines, Clark, and the Base Area. We’ll be open 9-4 Monday through Wednesday, and don’t forget, Christmas Eve is Free Skiing for Students Pre-K up through college age (with a College ID).
The weather has been great for snow making and for skiing! We are open 9am – 4pm on Saturday & Sunday and we’ve got the guns going full bore. Now that Mother Nature is cooperating we are aiming to open as many trails as possible between now and Christmas Eve. For up to the minute snow and trail conditions follow us on Facebook.
Snowmakers have fired up the guns this morning and are adding to the base as fast as they can! We are open 4-9pm tonight, with 8 slopes and 3 lifts running. Join us in the Shawmut Grille for the first Friday Fish Fry of the season! Delicious beer battered, breaded, or broiled Icelandic cod with your choice of sides and served with a house salad. Who could resist?
- Students Ski FREE On Christmas Eve at 09:00AM, Wednesday 24 December 2014 FREE
- Swain Closed – Merry Christmas! at 00:00AM, Thursday 25 December 2014
- New Year’s Eve Extended Hours at 00:00AM, Wednesday 31 December 2014
- Live Music – ANTON FLINT at 20:00PM, Thursday 01 January 2015
- Live Music – THE TEXTURED WHINOS at 15:00PM, Saturday 17 January 2015 FREE
- Live Music – BADGEMEN at 21:00PM, Saturday 17 January 2015 $5.00
- Live Music – ANTON FLINT at 14:00PM, Sunday 18 January 2015
- Live Music – BOB’S BROTHER’S BAND at 21:00PM, Saturday 07 February 2015
- Live Music – ANTON FLINT at 20:00PM, Friday 13 February 2015 FREE
- Live Music – KRYPTON 88 at 16:00PM, Saturday 21 February 2015
- Live Music – ZOAR at 21:00PM, Saturday 21 February 2015 $5