The snow of early Monday morning brightened up everything providing us with some great early-week conditions. For mid-week, we have our weekday deals; College Day & Wing Night on Wednesday and Ladies Day on Friday. The upcoming weekend is chocked full of on and off slope actvities:
- EXTREME WEEKEND! Friday night Big Air, Saturday Slopestyle & Rail Jam. For Details: http://www.swain.com/2011/11/20/extreme-weekend/
- Friday, Fish Fry in the Shawmut Grille and NASTAR & Kitt Cup ski racing from 4-8.
- Saturday, 4pm: Stop by Lower Wheels and Lower Robinson to cheer on the Special Olympic athletes as they compete in the Regional Championships!
- Saturday Night: The band, Reporter, performs live in the Shawmut Grille beginning at 9pm.
- Super Bowl Sunday: Finger Food Buffet 6pm in the Shawmut, all you can eat, $14.99 adults/ $7.99 kids, come watch the game on the big screen!
See you on the snow!