The 2013 Swain Mountain Motocross season is about to begin and we’re getting ready for our best one yet! We’ve made a few changes this year, so please read carefully for prices and hours.
- WNYMA Points Races, 10am Start…May 19, July 7, August 4, August 25, September 8
- May 18, July 6, August 3, August 25, September 7 Practices 12pm-4pm
- Title Sponsors: Arkport Cycles, One Industries, Dunlop Tires, Sidewinder
- Co-Sponsors: Kal-Gard and Scott USA
An exciting and unique racing & spectator experience sanctioned by WNYMA! The ski lift operates during each race taking spectators right over the track while racers rip up the mountain! On-Site Lodging and Level Parking are both available.
Race Registration: $25 First Class, $20 Second Class, $10 Third Class; Registration from 7pm-9pm the evening before and 7-8:30am the morning of
Gate Fee: $10 riders & spectators; ages 7 and under are free
Lift Rides ($3/one time, $5/all day, $8/all weekend)
Gate Hours: Fri: 6pm-12pm, Sat: 6:30am-Midnight, Sun: 6:30am-close
The Shawmut Grille, Swain’s slope side bar and grill, opens its doors serving up tasty burgers and wings and refreshing adult beverages throughout the day!
Friday-kitchen open 6-10pm, bar closes 12am
- Saturday-food 7am-10pm, bar closes 1am (Continental breakfast and coffee available in the morning)
Sunday-inside and outside grill options serving food from 7am until after race ends
Need a place to stay? Swain’s slope side Mountainside Inn is comfortable and affordable. Call 607-545-6511 ext. 0 for reservations.
Racer information, contact Joe, (607) 382-2223
Information regarding vendors and sponsorship opportunities or information related to Swain Resort, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 607-545-6511.